Valentine’s Day is coming up, so we’ve put together a seductive cocktail recipe video you can use to woo your other half.
Mumbai Sunset is a fruity infusion of raspberry, orange and peach for that real taste of an Eastern Romance this 14th Feb. Each layer tantalises you with a new flavour, while the kick of vodka adds a flirtatious twist, guaranteed to bring a romantic spark to your evening.
You will need:
1 x Whole lemon (freshly squeezed)
25ml Sugar syrup
25ml Raspberry vodka
25ml Peach Schnapps
25ml Raspberry puree
Fresh fruit to garnish
- Squeeze lemon juice into glass
- Add sugar syrup, raspberry vodka, peach schnapps, raspberry puree and ice to glass
- Put cocktail shaker on top of glass and SHAKE!
- Get a fresh glass and fill with more ice, then pour in shaken mixture
- Add fresh orange juice
- Top off with straw and fresh fruit as garnish
Why not go all out this Valentine’s Day and treat your loved one to our special Valentine’s lunch or dinner? View the menu here.