With Christmas Day just around the corner, many of us will be compiling a shopping list that will no doubt be more than you and your loved ones can stomach! Every year we buy a huge, succulent turkey to devour, and chances are, you’ve still got plenty left at the end of the day.
So if you’re sick of the same old Boxing Day turkey sandwiches, we’ve got a recipe for delicious Turkey Shammi Kebabs that will set your taste buds buzzing! We’ve even made a quick video to show you just how easy this recipe is to make!
- 250g cooked minced turkey
- ½ tsp cumin
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp chilli Powder
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tbsp chopped red onion
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Add all ingredients into a bowl and mix together
- Using your hands, form small round kebabs out of mixture
- Add vegetable oil to a frying pan and put on a low heat
- Once pan is hot and oil is beginning to sizzle, place kebabs in pan, and fry until brown on both sides.
- Serve on a plate and garnish with coriander