Valentine’s Day is coming up, so we’ve put together a seductive cocktail recipe video you can use to woo your other half.
Mumbai Sunset is a fruity infusion of raspberry, orange and peach for that real taste of an Eastern Romance this 14th Feb. Each layer tantalises you with a new flavour, while the kick of vodka adds a flirtatious twist, guaranteed to bring a romantic spark to your evening.
You will need:
1 x Whole lemon (freshly squeezed)
25ml Sugar syrup
25ml Raspberry vodka
25ml Peach Schnapps
25ml Raspberry puree
Fresh fruit to garnish
- Squeeze lemon juice into glass
- Add sugar syrup, raspberry vodka, peach schnapps, raspberry puree and ice to glass
- Put cocktail shaker on top of glass and SHAKE!
- Get a fresh glass and fill with more ice, then pour in shaken mixture
- Add fresh orange juice
- Top off with straw and fresh fruit as garnish